Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Orders Reminder

Just a quick reminder that Xmas orders close next Monday 5th December. 

So if you want to guarantee that you get Macarons and Treats for the christmas table and lots of treat boxes for all those 'hard to buy' gifts for teachers, daycare, friends and kris kringle then pop over to the Christmas tab and get thinking.

I'll be at market throughout December, including Xmas eve, but I already have a lot of orders for christmas, birthdays, weddings and our stockists so I can't guarantee what and how much will be available at market.

If there is something you really want get in now and just send me an email.  Payment is on pick up.

Oh and I've added jars of salted caramel and Brandy Butter to the list.

Enjoy!

Bridie

No comments:

Post a Comment