Thursday, October 6, 2011

Market @ Port Fairy Sat 7th Oct

Hi all,

Tomorrow I'll be at the Port Fairy Market, 8-1pm (actually if you know what I'm like, more like 9-1), not that good in the mornings!!!

Macarons, macarons - I'm thinking....
Cassis (changed the colour, lighter purple, really stunning)
Vanilla Bean, Rosewater & Turkish Delight
Strawberries & Cream (with a metallic dust)
Salted Caramel
Coconut & Honey

I will also be featuring a Pierre Herme (the Godfather of Macarons from France) Flavour each market. 
I have managed to get my hot little hands on the recently released and very hard to get english version of his french macaron bible.  I'm very excited about this....  57 flavours!  Yes you read right 57 flavours, some I already do and a couple I just can't come at - black caviar??  But I can't wait to work my way through his book and thought this would be a great way of doing it.  So my first Pierre Herme flavour is.....

Raspberry & Pistachio

I'm really excited about this market, I have made sure we will have some extras on top of the Macarons.  Extending the melting moment range with a few more flavours that are delicious, I will have:

Vanilla Bean
Passionfruit
Strawberry
Lemon

We will have two brownies this week, the ever popular double choc and raspberry as well as chocolate and walnut, topped with dark choc ganache and caramelised walnuts.

If I have time???  I will also have jars of salted caramel for you to buy and take home.

Enjoy!
Bridie

No comments:

Post a Comment