Thursday, March 24, 2011

Market this Saturday 26th March

Hi all,

Well it seems like ages since the last market so I'm really looking forward to this weekend and catching up with all the regulars.

Treats available at this market:

Macarons - lots of flavours including some new ones!
Lemon Moments
Passionfruit Moments
Individual Hazelnut, Raspberry & Marscapone Cakes - these are my favourite dessert cake.... yum!
Double Chocolate and Raspberry Brownie
Jonty's Honey Joys for the kids

I'll also have on display Macaron Easter Gift Boxes which you can order to pick up the week of Easter.  Something a little different from easter eggs.

Soon I will have some exciting news about new stockists of Macarons which I can't wait to share.

Hope to see you all there

Enjoy!
Bridie

No comments:

Post a Comment